As of May of 2014 all DOT Medical Examiners Must be Certified by FMCSA and registered through National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME). Our Medical Examiners are NRCME Registered and Certified by FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration).
$45 DOT Physical Examination
Revised 2o14 medical form and certificate is available through the link below.
Medical Form and Medical Card
a. DOT CDL DMV Medical Form: DL51
b. Medical Card : DL51A
c. Driving Instructors Medical Form: DL546A
d. Medical Form: DL546
e. Self Certification Form: DL694
A. Benefits and Convenience
1. Same day Certification
2. No Appointment Needed
3. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Certified
B. Our Guarantee
1. NO charge for service fee if you don’t qualify for Medical Certificate.
2. Medical providers will work closely with patients to remediate medical conditions.
2. Our DOT physical examination meets all DOT requirements.
4. Have an in-depth understanding of the federal regulations.